Garlicky Garbanzos and Spinach
Gorgeous garbanzo beans are brightened up with aromatic garlic and vibrant spinach in this delightful side dish that can accompany any vegetarian meal or act as an entrée all on its own.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked garbanzos
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and minced garlic over medium heat until garlic is golden and fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the garbanzo beans and spinach, and sauté until beans are heated through and spinach is wilted, about 2–3 minutes.
- Add the goat cheese and toss until melted. Remove from heat and add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.