Garlicky Marinated Artichoke Hearts
This is a great use of frozen artichoke hearts. They save you the time and energy of cutting out the choke and removing the leaves of fresh artichokes, and they taste delicious when marinated.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boxes (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts; thawed, rinsed, and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- In a microwave safe dish, heat artichoke hearts for about 1 minute, or until warmed throughout.
- In a large nonreactive bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the warm artichokes and cover with dressing. Cover and marinate for 4 hours.