Garlicky Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
This side dish is a perfect companion to any meat or poultry dish. Using fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese make these roasted potatoes company-ready.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- cooking spray
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Close the bag and shake to evenly coat potatoes.
- Spray a baking sheet with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray. Spread potato mixture in an even layer on baking sheet. Place in oven for 40 minutes, making sure to stir potatoes occasionally.
- Place oven on broil and cook potatoes 1 to 2 minutes, until they become browned and crispy. Remove from oven. Serve immediately.