Garlicky Parsnip and Carrot Fries
A fun and delicious treat for the family or a gathering.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1" thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and cut diagonally into 1" thick slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl combine oil, garlic powder, parsley, and salt. Add carrots and parsnips to bowl and toss well to coat.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast 20 minutes, flipping pieces halfway through roasting. Parsnips and carrots should be crisp and golden brown.