Gazpacho is best made the day before so that the flavors can penetrate all the vegetables. It should be served chilled.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 12 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (28 oz.) no-salt-added, chopped tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped chives
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 1⁄2 tsp. lemon juice
- Blend canned tomatoes in blender until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 12 hours, then serve.