German Yukon Gold Potato Salad
This recipe is exceptionally flavorful and tasty and is wonderful when served with barbecued meats.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Cut potatoes into 1⁄2-inch slices. Boil the potatoes in salted water to cover, 10 to 15 minutes, or until just softened.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Drain potatoes and add to the dressing immediately. Toss gently to coat. Serve hot or cold.