Ginger Apple Berry Smoothie
With the fiber of the lettuce and apples, the vitamin C and antioxidants of the berries, and the soothing effect of the ginger, this recipe makes for the perfect combination for optimizing digestion. Any stomach discomfort can be alleviated with this tasty combo!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cored
- 1 piece (1⁄2 inch) ginger, peeled
- 2 cups green tea
- Place lettuce, strawberries, apples, ginger, and 1 cup tea in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining tea while blending until desired consistency is achieved.