Ginger Apple Smoothie
The fiber from the romaine and apples offers the benefit of an optimal digestive system, and the ginger soothes any stomach discomfort. This recipe is highly recommended for those days you may feel especially irregular or uncomfortable.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 medium apples, cored and peeled
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups almond milk
- Place romaine, apples, ginger, and 1 cup almond milk in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining almond milk while blending until desired texture is achieved.