This recipe pairs well with Asian dishes such as soups and stir-fries, or you could have it with chicken or fish.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a 6" skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Once oil is shimmering, add ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add cooked rice, coconut milk, shredded coconut, and salt. Cook and stir until rice mixture is heated through, 5–7 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and remove from heat.