There’s nothing so refreshing on a hot day as a glass of ice-cold lemonade. Here, the spicy flavor and aroma of ginger adds depth, sophistication, and kick.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh ginger
- Minced zest of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups water
- 5 Tbsp. sugar
- Place the minced ginger and lemon zest into a small pitcher. Add the lemon juice, water, and sugar, and stir well to combine.
- Place pitcher in refrigerator and allow mixture to steep at least 4 hours for flavors to fully develop.
- When ready to serve, fill 4 tall glasses with ice, pour lemonade over the ice, and serve.