Adding a touch of sparkling water at the end will make this punch even more refreshing.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 5 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1" piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 pears, peeled and diced
- Into a 4-quart slow cooker, add the water, sugar, ginger, and pears.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours.
- Allow the punch to cool slightly. Using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree the cooked pears and liquid. Pour into a container and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Ladle the chilled punch into punch cups.