This is a great basic recipe if you want your steak to be the star of the dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 piece ginger (2 inches), minced
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 lbs. flank steak or boneless sirloin tip
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl. Marinate the steak for at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pan-sear the steaks in a large skillet over high heat, then cook them in the oven for 12 minutes.