Ginger Strawberry Smoothie
The soothing effects of ginger make this recipe perfect for optimizing digestion. If you prefer a thicker, colder shake, add crushed ice 1⁄2 cup at a time until suitably thick and creamy.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 piece (1⁄2 inch) ginger, peeled
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- Combine strawberries, ginger, coconut milk, and 1⁄2 cup cream in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining cream as needed while blending until desired consistency is reached.