This nutty granola, flavored with ground ginger and molasses, is reminiscent of a gingerbread cookie.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a large, rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, coconut, flaxseed, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla.
- Pour the oil mixture over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Spread the granola onto the jellyroll pan and bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.