This simple drink is believed to aid digestion. Make the tea stronger or weaker by increasing or reducing the amount of ginger as desired.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated gingerroot
- 2 tsp. honey
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the ginger in a cup and pour ¾ cup of the water over. Let the tea steep for 15 minutes (longer if you want a stronger tea).
- Stir in the honey. Garnish with lemon slices.