Glazed Baked Ham with Cranberry Relish
This ham tastes great served either hot or cold. Serve it the next day as sandwiches.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 lb. boneless ham
- ½ cup cranberry relish
- 1 packed Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place the ham in a roasting pan set on a rack, and bake for about 1½ hours or until the internal temperature reads 130°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine the relish, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until warm and liquefied. Drizzle the sauce all over the ham and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 140°F. The outside of the ham should be crusty and sugary brown.