Glazed Cola Ham
This is a very popular way to cook ham. Serve it with pineapple slices, sweet potatoes, and green beans.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 fully cooked ham (7 lbs.)
- 4 cups cola (not diet)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham, fat side down, in a roasting pan. Pour cola in the pan. Bake for 2 hours to an internal temperature of about 145°F, basting with cola frequently.
- Increase oven temperature to 350°F. Cut rind from ham. Combine brown sugar and mustards; spread mixture over ham. Place a rack in the roasting pan and place ham on it. Bake for 45 minutes, basting several times.
- Remove ham from the oven and let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before carving.