Glorious Strawberry Salad
This salad can be made into an entrée salad by adding grilled chicken to serve two or it can make an excellent addition to a chicken, beef, or fish entrée.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup whole walnuts
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ medium avocado, cut into eighths
- In a large salad bowl toss together spinach, strawberries, walnuts, basil, goat cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad and toss salad again.
- Serve on individual salad plates and top each with avocado.