Gluten-Free Almond Milk French Toast
Choose thick-sliced, gluten-free bread for this French toast.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 8 slices gluten-free bread
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In a medium-sized shallow baking dish, whisk together the milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed. Working in batches, soak bread in the milk and egg mixture for 30 seconds on each side. Place bread on skillet and cook for 2–3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.