Gluten-Free Almond Milk French Toast
Choose thick-sliced, gluten-free bread for this French toast.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 8 slices gluten-free bread
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In a medium-sized shallow baking dish, whisk together the milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed. Working in batches, soak bread in the milk and egg mixture for 30 seconds on each side. Place bread on skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.