Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
These tasty muffins come together quickly and easily. The hard part will be waiting for them to cool! Gluten-free pancake and baking mix is sold in many grocery stores or online.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and chopped (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Set oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 6 paper liners and grease them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pancake and baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Fold in the chopped apples and walnuts. Scoop batter into paper liners until about ¾ full.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.