Gluten-free Bacon Omelet Quesadillas
Two easy favorites combine for a satisfying breakfast that makes on-the-go mornings easy. Filled with cheese, tomatoes, bacon and eggs, these quesadillas are sure to hold you over until lunch.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (6”) corn tortillas or gluten-free tortillas
- 4 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs together.
- In an 8” nonstick skillet over medium heat, spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour about half the eggs into the skillet and cook until the sides are cooked well. Eggs should still be loose on top.
- Top with a tortilla. Carefully flip over and top with half the bacon, tomatoes and ¼ cup cheese. Let sit for a few seconds, then fold the tortilla over.
- Cook until browned on each side, then repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa. Refrigerate leftovers.