Gluten-Free Baked Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog makes this recipe a snap! Even better, you can bake it so it’s all ready at the same time.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. simple syrup
- 1 loaf stale gluten-free bread
- Preheat oven to 450°F with a baking sheet in the oven.
- Whisk the eggs with the salt. Mix in the eggnog, cinnamon, and simple syrup. Cover and set aside while the oven warms.
- When the oven is preheated, remove the baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture on each side and place them on the baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes. You’ll know the slices are ready to flip when the bread has risen slightly and it lifts from the pan easily. Flip and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup.