Gluten-Free Baking Mix Butterscotch Blondies
Brown sugar and vanilla create that signature “cookie dough” taste in the form of a brownie.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" × 8" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl cream together brown sugar and butter. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy. Add baking mix to the batter and whisk to combine. Fold in butterscotch morsels. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18–25 minutes, until edges of brownies are golden-brown. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.