Gluten-Free Baking Mix Chocolate Cupcakes
These gluten-free cupcakes take just a few minutes to whip up. Eat them as is or dusted with confectioners’ sugar.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Lightly spritz non-stick cooking spray into each liner and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pancake and baking mix, cocoa, and sugar. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, olive oil, vanilla, and eggs. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients to make a smooth batter.
- Fill each paper liner 3⁄4 full with cake batter. Sprinkle chocolate chips over tops.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges look dry and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.