Gluten-Free Baking Mix Walnut Brownies
Mix up a batch of brownies in one bowl with this easy gluten-free recipe.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Beat in eggs and vanilla until batter is smooth. Whisk in pancake and baking mix and cocoa. Stir in walnuts. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes, until edges of brownies look dry and the center is set. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.