Gluten-Free Baking Mix Yellow Cupcakes
These cupcakes are perfect for a small birthday party, to share with someone special, or just because. If you like, ice the cupcakes with prepared frosting.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 canister (16 oz.) gluten-free vanilla frosting
- 1⁄4 cup sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a standard muffin pan with paper liners. Lightly spritz non-stick cooking spray into each liner and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake and baking mix and granulated sugar. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, olive oil, vanilla, and eggs. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until batter is smooth. Fill each paper liner 3⁄4 full with cake batter.
- Bake cupcakes for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden-brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle tops with sanding sugar.