Gluten-Free Banana-Nut Muffins
Use gluten-free pancake and baking mix for these hearty, banana-nut muffins. Gluten-free pancake and baking mix is sold in many grocery stores or online.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 6 paper liners and grease them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pancake and baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Fold in the banana and nuts.
- Spoon batter into paper liners until about ¾ full. Bake for 15–18 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.