Gluten-Free Banana Walnut Pancakes
For this recipe, you can either slice the bananas onto the cakes or mash them and incorporate them into the batter.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and divided
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Mash 1 banana. In the bowl of a food processor, combine milk, eggs, butter, and mashed banana. Slowly add baking powder and flour until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Prepare a medium pan or griddle with nonstick spray. Heat pan over medium heat. Pour in batter ½-cup at a time. Sprinkle nuts on top of each cake.
- Turn when pancakes begin to bubble on top. Place on a warm platter. Slice the remaining banana. Serve pancakes with walnuts and sliced bananas.