Gluten-Free Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Who says pizza has to always be the same? Mix things up with this sweet and savory pizza topped with chicken, onions, and melted cheese.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. gluten-free pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pizza dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet and coat lightly with olive oil. Bake dough 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread half amount of barbecue sauce over crust. Top with chicken, remaining barbecue sauce, mozzarella, onion, then cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is cooked through.
- When pizza is done, sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.