Gluten-Free Berry Bake
The buttery croissants combined with cream cheese and berries make for a lightly sweet breakfast treat. Perfect for summer occasions when the fruit is fresh. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. gluten-free pizza dough
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread the pizza dough in the bottom of a greased 9" × 13" baking pan. Sprinkle the berries on top.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the milk and then the vanilla, mixing the whole time. Pour over the berries and allow it to set for 30–60 minutes.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until it is set and golden brown on top. Serve warm.