Gluten-Free Berry-Peach Cobbler
This smells and tastes like August. You might not think peaches and blueberries would pair well together, but this cobbler proves the combination is a winner.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ripe peaches, blanched in boiling water, skinned, pitted, and sliced
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pint blueberries
- ½ pint raspberries
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ cups brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Slice peaches into a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice and ½ cup of the sugar. Add the blueberries and raspberries and mix well.
- Prepare a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread the peaches and blueberries on the bottom. Pour the melted butter into a large bowl. Add the remaining ½ cup sugar and salt and whisk in the flour and baking powder. Add the buttermilk and stir; donʼt worry about lumps.
- Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls over the fruit. Bake for 35–40 minutes. Cool for 25 minutes. Dust with confectioner’s sugar and serve with vanilla ice cream.