Gluten-Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
This gluten-free cobbler made with fresh peaches and blueberries, captures the tastes of late summer.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and picked over, stems removed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease 6 individual gratin dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place peaches in a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice and 1⁄2 cup sugar. Fold in the blueberries. Spoon into prepared gratin dishes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, the remaining 1⁄2 cup sugar, and salt. Whisk in the flour and baking powder. Add the buttermilk and stir, leaving some lumps. Drop the batter by tablespoons over the fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool for 25 minutes.