Gluten-Free Breakfast Pizza with Bacon
Breakfast pizza is the ideal alternative when your kids are tired of the same old pepperoni or cheese pizza. Serve them this protein-packed delicious pizza instead. There won’t be a frown at the table.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. gluten-free pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 1 small white onion, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 4 slices low-sodium bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- Roll pizza dough out to a large circle. Place on a floured pizza pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat a large skillet coated with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Cover the dough with Cheddar cheese. Add the onion and pepper mixture to the top and spread out evenly. Add mozzarella cheese and bacon.
- Crack eggs over the pizza. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and egg whites are fully cooked.