Gluten-Free Broccoli Ricotta Pizza
Using a gluten-free pizza crust mix lets you create your own unique pie, topped with broccoli, ricotta and garlic-flavored olive oil.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 package (10 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Freshly Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- gluten-free pizza crust mix
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease 12” pizza pan.
- In large bowl, combine water and yeast packet from mix; stir until yeast is dissolved.
- Stir in pizza crust mix, egg and 1 tablespoon oil until soft dough forms. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
- Using damp hands, press dough into 12” pizza pan.
- Bake crust 15 minutes or until puffed and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, mix garlic and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Steam broccoli in microwave according to package instructions. Remove from package; drain on paper towels.
- When crust is ready, brush generously with garlic olive oil. Top with broccoli and sprinkle with salt, pepper and mozzarella cheese. Finish with dollops of ricotta.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning golden brown on the edges. If desired, broil for the last 1 to 2 minutes for more browning.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.