Gluten-Free Brownie Batter Dip
This rich and chocolatey blend is perfect for dipping fresh fruit, marshmallows and more! For an even easier party treat, make it 1-2 days in advance; just store covered in the refrigerator, and let it sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to soften before serving.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger Brand Original Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Strawberries, to dip, optional
- Apple slices, to dip, optional
- Gluten-free pretzels, to dip, optional
- Marshmallows, to dip, optional
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, milk and salt. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Serve with desired dippers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.