Gluten-Free Cherry-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Being on a ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you have to miss out on classic chocolate chip cookies. This version rivals the real thing, but with none of the unhealthy refined sugar.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in erythritol, vanilla, and eggs until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add chocolate chunks and cherries.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.