Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Blondies
This recipe makes a large batch of gluten-free blondies; great for picnics, bake sales, and school lunches.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with an aluminum foil sling and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown rice flour, arrowroot starch, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Slowly stir the flour mixture into the creamed sugar mixture, until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden-brown. Cool completely before cutting.