Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Packed with pumpkin and chocolate chips, these satisfying cookies are the ultimate holiday treat. Plus, they’re low in sugar and free from gluten and dairy, so they’re perfect for kids and adults alike.
Serves: 24Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cookie sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar. Stir in almond butter, pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Stir in almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in chocolate chips.