Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
These mouthwatering gluten-free chocolate cupcakes are just as dense, moist, and chocolaty as traditional cupcake recipes!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ½ tsp. xanthan gum
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1¼ cups coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, xanthan gum, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, egg, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Fill prepared cupcake liners ¾ full. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.