Gluten-Free Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
These rich, chocolaty gluten-free doughnuts are quick and easy to make.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heavily grease a doughnut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add eggs, butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a thick dough forms.
- Spoon dough evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until doughnuts are dark brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack
- In a shallow, microwave-safe bowl, heat dark chocolate morsels and coconut oil on 50% power for 15 seconds at a time. Stir after each time, until chips are melted and can be whisked together with oil.
- Dip each doughnut into chocolate glaze and set on parchment paper to cool completely. Sprinkle with sea salt.