Gluten-Free Chocolate-Hazelnut Waffles
These decadent waffles flavored with Nutella are perfect for a romantic breakfast or a fun dessert. Serve them with strawberry slices, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Nutella (or other hazelnut spread)
- Preheat a waffle maker according to directions and lightly coat with coconut oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and Nutella; add to dry the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the waffle maker; cook for about 3–4 minutes or until the waffle maker sensor indicates that it’s done and steam no longer escapes.