Gluten-Free Chocolate Mug Cake
This chocolate mug cake is a great way to have a chocolate treat without having to make an entire batch of brownies.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. granulated erythritol
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Split the batter evenly between 2 microwave-safe mugs.
- Microwave each mug for 75 seconds or until batter has set.