Gluten-Free Corn Flour Crepes with Salmon and Cream Cheese
Love the taste of smoked salmon and cream cheese? These crepes will hit the spot.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup corn flour
- 6 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter, divided
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. sliced smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Place the eggs, milk, and salt in your food processor and mix until smooth. With the motor on low, slowly add the flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl often. Add 2 tablespoons butter.
- Heat a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat and add 1 teaspoon butter. Pour in 1⁄4 cup of the batter to make one crepe. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly. Cook the crepes until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Place crepe on a sheet of waxed paper that has been dusted with extra corn flour. Repeat with remaining butter and crepe batter.
- Spread cream cheese on the warm crepes. Place the sliced salmon and onion over the cheese and fold up crepes. Garnish with fresh dill.