Gluten-Free Cranberry Cobbler
Serve this tangy, nutty, gluten-free cranberry cobbler in place of pie for your next winter holiday meal. It’s delicious on its own or with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) raw cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- ½ cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 Tbsp. (1 medium orange) grated orange zest
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp. sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add cranberries, ½ cup granulated sugar, pecans, pineapple, and orange zest to the prepared baking dish and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ½ cup granulated sugar, melted butter, orange juice, egg, and brown rice flour, until you have a thin batter. Drizzle the batter over the cranberry mixture in the pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until cranberries are hot and bubbly. Cool for at least an hour before serving. Sprinkle top with sanding sugar.