Gluten-Free Cucumber Goat Cheese Sandwich
This sandwich is great to have for lunch, at a picnic, or with afternoon tea.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices gluten-free multigrain bread
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and Worcestershire.
- To assemble sandwiches, lay out pieces of bread and spread mayonnaise mixture across one side of bread and then spread goat cheese on other slice. Layer on the cucumber slices.
- Repeat process for second sandwich. Cut sandwiches in half before serving.