Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Blueberry Granola Crisp
Moist, lightly sweet, and berry delicious! Bring this crisp to a barbecue, winter holiday party, or make to enjoy after brunch.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅔ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup turbinado sugar
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup coconut cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9" × 13" baking dish, combine blueberries and cornstarch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, except coconut cream, until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over blueberries.
- Bake 50–60 minutes or until top starts to brown. Serve warm, with coconut cream on top.