Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Blueberry Granola Crisp
Moist, lightly sweet, and berry delicious! Bring this crisp to a barbecue, winter holiday party, or make to enjoy after brunch.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 1⁄2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄3 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, combine blueberries and cornstarch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, except coconut cream, until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over blueberries.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top starts to brown. Serve warm, with coconut cream on top.