Gluten-Free Drop Biscuits
Start with a gluten-free pancake and baking mix and these biscuits come together quickly. Serve them alone, with jam, or fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, using a pastry blender, cut butter into gluten-free pancake and baking mix and until fully incorporated. Stir in the egg and 1 tablespoon cold water at a time until you have a stiff but workable dough.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of dough per biscuit on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until bottoms begin to brown.