Gluten-Free French Toast
If you would like to add more fiber to this easy gluten-free breakfast, simply add 1–2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds to the whisked eggs.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
- Heat a large griddle and brush with butter.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and beat well with vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Dip whole-wheat bread in the egg mixture, turning once to coat well.
- Place the bread slices in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden brown.