Gluten-Free Fried Egg and Cheese Sandwich
This traditional breakfast sandwich is just as delicious on gluten-free bread.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices gluten-free bread, such as Udi’s Gluten Free Bread
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 thin slice Colby-Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Toast the bread.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Fry the eggs, about 2–3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the sandwiches by placing the cheese on a slice of toast. Top with egg and then the remaining slice of toast. Cut in half and serve immediately.