Gluten-Free Gingerbread Pancakes
Add ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and molasses to a gluten-free pancake and baking mix to make these delicious pancakes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 cup almond milk, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the molasses, 3⁄4 cup milk, and the egg. Whisk in the pancake and baking mix, cinnamon, and ginger. If the batter is too thick, add an additional 1⁄4 cup of milk.
- Spray a heavy-bottomed skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until a few drops of water flicked onto the pan sizzle immediately. Reduce heat to medium. Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto skillet. Continue to cook on medium-high heat until bubbles form and pop on top of the pancakes, or until the edges appear dry. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute, until golden-brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.